Wednesday 11 November 2009

091111

I'm speechless. My exams are tomorrow, and JYP decides to throw something so overwhelming at me. The chorus.. the scary blockbuster dance.. the pyramid.. I.. am not coherent enough for words, so I'lll let you choose your own. But no more slippery stages, okay, boys? I really can't bear to imagine you hurt. Don't even think about breaking our hearts even more, especially when it's not your fault. Remember that I'll always love you and stand behind you - this is going to be truly spectacular.
.
Credit goes to KAD. If there is a problem, please contact me. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck for your exams keke...
    Janne Fighting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah good luck. I really enjoy the MV It's kinda like watching a thriller ! (even a little bit more of Khun will be great though ; p). Khun's pic today is really cute..where you get this from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the good wishes, guys! :D
    Two down, two to go.. Hahhaa. Still distratced by 2PM. :P

    The photo is from Khun A Day @ Livejournal, http://community.livejournal.com/khunaday (It's been around for aaaaaages and has great updates!) but the original came from a photoshoot with Supsada magazine, I belive. :D

    ReplyDelete