Tuesday 10 November 2009

091110

And so the 'serious and mysterious' theme continues. (↑ Nichkhun. Unf.) Did you all listen to the new album?? I did!! I was pleasantly surprised to see that Khun snagged most the intros, and he sounds so sexy for every single part. Anyway, I like the Red Light version of Heartbeat better than the original, Back 2U and Gimme The Light are my favourites, and the best remix goes to You Might Come Back bossa nova! Can't wait to have it in my hands! To be honest, I'm slightly worried - some songs definitely sounded a bit familiar. I don't want JYP to get the plagarism plague.. Plus, I will truly be disappointed if the album name is finalised to 1:59pm. :(

.

Credit goes to JYPE. If there is a problem, please contact me. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. I love all the songs ! my favourite are Gimme the light, All night long, Heart beat.
    I'm so proud of Khun, he've improved so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the songs but my most fave is Back 2 you and All night long.
    i've been waiting for the MV. seems like it wouldn't come out today:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeh me too All night long and Gimme the light are my fav song ....waiting for new mv.

    ReplyDelete