Thursday 12 November 2009

091112

Last night was.. interesting. I've never felt so apologetic to a celebrity before. Bb, I'm so sorry you were put through this mess, but I know you'll make us all proud. We're here for you! And also Jinwoon, my next ONEDAY bias - Best wishes on your Uni Entrance exams!! And also, I'm very very excited to read reports and fancams for 2PM's comeback WHICH IS TODAY! Can you feel my heart beat?
.
Original source unknown. If there is a problem, please contact me. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Today is their first comeback stage. I'm so exciting for them...I'll always wish for you Nichkhun. I heard that Khun's family (mother and brother) come to cheer for him.

    P.S. I have no idea what "mess" you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. janne how yr exam

    Thanks for your love to khun.
    Thanks for khun's pic.

    Did u read khun's wrote on their cd....
    So touch

    ReplyDelete