Friday 6 November 2009

091106

Sigh. Seeing Khun's heartwarming smile makes me teary - rough day. Rough time for all of us. BUT! We must celebrate! Khun scored the intro for I Was Crazy For You!! Did you hear his amazing, diamon-clear pronounciation? I felt like squishing him with joy then.. ;D Let's keep our strength up. Susu!
.
Credit is provied in the photo. If there is a problem, please contact me. Thank you.
.
.
.
P.S - Does anyone know how to contact gangkhun.com? They were really sweet and linked my blog, but they need to fix their url. :)

2 comments:

  1. Janne, be strong and don't worry about anything.
    Everything will be fine. If we believe that we do the right thing, go ahead with it. Look at Khun's smiling pix and think that he smiles for you. Support!!!
    Cheers..take care..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making this blog. Keep your strength.

    Well, your blog is like a heartwarming thing for me. If you're feeling down, please know that your reader's here to support you. ^^

    ReplyDelete