Saturday 7 November 2009

091107


OH MY FREAKING CASSEROLES. Nichkhun Horvejkul, your album teaser! Just!! His dead expression scared me a little, but you know how hard I fall for his voice and heck, his accent is so precious! Of course, I expected nothing less from you, but I love you so much. :O Above are pics of Khun's adorable pout, and him covering his nipples and doing his 'hur hur hur' grandpa laugh - both at the Market O CF shooting. XD
.
Credit goes to Style Magazine 2009 (OnStyle 스타일 매거진 2009). Captures from Ch'an Rak Khun. If there is a problem, please contact me. Thank you.



3 comments:

  1. lol I love his grandpa laugh, so cute!!!

    By the way, Khun's teaser is so awesome. His English accent....Hot!!. and the CF was...OMG!! Cant wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks different in the teaser but I love it.
    How he covered his nipples is so cute XD

    P.S. I love all your comments about Khun, please don't ever stop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you so much for the sweet comment!

    Bahahaha, I for one love it how it's so 'hehehe don't look at my
    nipples pls I'm so shy'. It's so adorable. XDD

    As long as you come back to fangirl with me, you know I'll always be here! Haha.

    ReplyDelete