Thursday 5 November 2009

HAPPY 100TH POST!

Wow. It's an amazing coincidence that 2PM's first full album cover was revealed today!! I really am hyped up for this album, I'm asking my cousin to buy it for me. I'm excited to see Khun onstage again! I miss him too much.. Besides that: I will start promoting my blog soon! Hopefully this means more sharing Khun love to all the world. ♥ Thank you to my amazing readers and commenters, I promise to be a loyal 2PM fan and to update AKAD often! xoxo
.
Credit goes to JYPEntertainment. If there is a problem, please contact me. Thank you.
.
===================================

** Feel free to save the logo, and link it to http://akhunaday.blogspot.com I would appreciate a comment from you, especially saying where my little logo's headed! More versions will come after exams! Yay! **

5 comments:

  1. Congratulation .... yeh !!!!
    I like to read your story. Every day that you write about nichkhun it show me that how much do you love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww!! I love your logo, i just found this Thai new website (Khun's website; www.gangkhun.com). The web is now underconstructed and they are now collecting all Khun's web and try to put it together. I will tell them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh forget.
    Congratulations for your 100th post and 2pm new album. Can't wait to see Khun onstage too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, thanks! I just checked out the website myself, it's awesome - I still wish I could read Thai! Hahaha thank you for commenting! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I love reading your blog. It always makes me smile.

    Thank you for keeping updating about Khun. I'm a loyal 2PM fan as well.

    ReplyDelete