Thursday 26 November 2009

091126

I re-watched 2PM's part in MAMA today and it was really touching. I'm so glad that the boys are honest about themsevles; they have been always and they've confirmed the fact that there is no reason to hide any of their feelings about stuff. Little by little, with the good news, I can slowly take my mind off my worries for 2PM. I know they'll be great, and that Jay will be back whenever he's ready. So don't worry guys, our beautiful Nichkhun is in good hands. :)
.
Original source unknown. If there is a problem, please contact me. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. It's so touching when Khun shouted "Jay this is for you baby"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I like the behind the scene clip too but I also like the fancam clip with Minjae (the manager). When the four of them ran to hug each other is the memorable moment for me.

    ReplyDelete