Wednesday 25 November 2009

091125

All this good news makes me so, so happy - It's kind of insane, really. I heard you were singing a rock song for Shining Diploma! Plus, the new Spris ad is going to be based around you too... Gah, I really hope that you're happy too Khun. Don't let JYP work you too hard, and just enjoy it a bit, okay? You really deserve this. Hahaha, no, you deserve infinite more things but this is just the start. :) I'm smiling so hard right now, thank you for that, Khun. Whatever others say, you're my angel. ♬
.
Credit is provided in the photo. If there is a problem, please contact me. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Really? OMG!! I'm so exited, Khun's going to sing a rock song!!! Can't wait for the movie.
    Thanks for yr update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've got such inside news .. I'm so so happy for him :D Hope the best for him.

    Thank you for such a pleasant news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to his new movie ....I think his acting is really good and want to see his new role.

    ReplyDelete