Monday 20 June 2011

110620

This is such a beautiful image, and I'm listening to this beautiful guy's voice, singing Like In The Movies. He's so precious, why do we always hide him behind autotune? I can't believe it's taken me over a month to finally get around to watching the ETC music video, but that was spectacular. Exactly the stuff I desire to see Khun doing, ALL the time, not just as a special treat. :) I'm staying up a bit too late, but I wanna taste the new album's songs before bed, and so far, WHOAAAAAA, it's really fantastic, I love it!


P.S. I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS ALBUM!!! It's.... smooth, and I really appreciate that. They've got it just right, I think, and it's been a long time coming. Good, modern songs, a decent concept, hopefully, just hopefully, we'll nail everything and blow the world away... I got your back, 2PM! This is AHMAAAAAZING.


P.P.S. Isn't Khun's Starbucks T-shirt story on Twitter (@Khunnie0624) the CUTEST?

No comments:

Post a Comment