Monday 11 October 2010

101011

Ahhhhhh, I'm currently listening to the song previews for the new STILL 2:00PM album! I love the intro 'Still' and I really really love the sound of 'Even If You Leave Me'. Next is 'I Can't', this is so gorgeous and soft, yay I can hear Khun, finally! I think this may be my favourite song of the album.. We'll see! I think this album is it. It's a great collection of fresh, different 2PM songs, but there's just something about the vibe of these songs that I love. Dance2night is awesome too. Ahhh! Khun's Korean pronounciation is so so so good, I'm bursting with pride right now!! It's been a while since I let myself gahh over 2PM so much, I think this will be a good era for 2PM. I just hope everyone in Korea receives it like I did! :D It's always so exciting to me that these are new songs that didn't even exist before, and now they're here. It's hard to explain what I mean, but it's kinda wonderful. What are everyone else's thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment