Monday 27 September 2010

100927

Heartbeat is memorable for me, because everything was so vivid, even if that ponytail on Khun was cringe-worthy. I just had a quick rifle through some of my older posts from February~March, looking to see if I'd already posted today's pic. I gave up, so I'm going to have to go sort out all my previous posts oneday, but they made me realise how uninspired I've been with my posts these last few months. Especially during what happened with Jay, emotions were high - well, that's a sore scar that'll be left in my heart and 2PM's history, forever. But is it possible that I've had a mini burnout of sorts from being a 2PM fan? Yes, our trip to Korea ended and I'm now on the other side of the world, where 2PM can't be found unless I go looking, I've been much busier with school and things like that, or it could be that 2PM hasn't quite bounced back from those past incidents, as much as we'd like to think. I'm not really sure. Just a thought of mine I wanted to bring up, I'm certain I'm not the only sighing fangirl out there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment