Tuesday 1 June 2010

100601

So, here's my story! I was talking to my friend Katherine, who is English, and is not into Kpop, and she told me she watched some random videos on youtube - including a song with people on a beach, in a language she wasn't sure of, singing that they will be 'the hottest something'.. Have you guessed yet? She was talking about 2PM and SNSD in the CaBi song!! I got so so excited and told her about how much I love 2PM. It was so awesome, though! I never would have guessed that one of my non-Asian friends would watch a 2PM video by chance. She also said that the boys were HOT!! Of course, I nodded. ;) Anyhoo, that's my little story - in other news, I haven't heard the Pulpy Song yet but I know I'll love it. Hehe! Khun's birthday in 24 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment