Tuesday 11 May 2010

100511

Ohhhhhh my goodness, I just watched the 8eight MV!!!!!!!!! Khuuuuunnnnnnnn.... :( How can the word 'angel' fit so perfectly?? While watching the music video, I was so touched by his perfroamnce - I forgot he was a singer and was thinking 'WHERE IS THAT MOVIE DEAL?!' Hahaha. What I mean is that he looked so, so professional - I've commented on how I love that he puts in tiny details into his stage performances, and it was just even better here. Every facial expression and movement was amazing. If this music video doesn't get the film/acting industry moving to land him a lead, I don't know what can! But then again, Nichkhun always seems to surprise me with an even better bit of himself just when I think that he's already perfection. We are so proud of you, Khun!!! ;)

sorry about the long post.. I got excited, as you can tell. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment