Thursday 11 February 2010

100211

I finally saw the Cass MV!!! Now I realise why some of you were asking about it, of COURSE I have lots to say!! Hahahhaa. First of all, Khun's acting was excellent. My favourite scene was when he was looking downstairs at Taec and Eunhye, from behind the curtain. It must have been a bit awkward for him, this being the first proper acting experience and all (speaking of, Taec was a bit funny, no? I laughed XD), but one thing I've noticed that Khun is good at - are the little details and personal touches. You can see it when he dances; he pays attention to those little smidges that complete the final, natural shape, and I could see it again in the MV. So proud of him!! As for what the makers did, with sending him to America a la Jay.. Hmm, I'll have to think about that one. :P
.
Credit is provided in the photo. If there is a problem, please contact me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment