Saturday 2 January 2010

100102

Nichkhun's charms.. Hmm.. I think Khun is the most charming.. when he's being himself. I mean, of course we all squeee over his winks and stuff like that, but I think he's sexiest and attractive when he acts casually. Onstage for example, no matter what they put on him to make him look 'sexy', he just oozes out charisma when he wipes off any 'practised' expressions.. Do you know what I mean? Or in interviews or variety shows, those little flickery moments when you catch just how witty he is, and just what a cool person he is. That's when Nichkhun Horvejkul is most charming. (Psst, did you watch the Coca Cola interview? That bit when Khunnie said '그럼요' to the interviewer? I almost DIED! That is exactly what I mean. :D)
.
Credit is provided in the photo. If there is a problm, please contact me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment