Friday 23 October 2009

091023

Thanks to Arromdee for generously sending me this pic! Isn't Khun's expression adorable?? Krub khun kah~ :D Check out her (Korean) blog, she's a seriously dedicated Khun fan!
Anyway, I'd like to address some of the Boycottests today. Someone made a fake JYP twitter account, 'admitting' he deserves the criticism from Boycottests because he is a dumb gorilla. I think this is extremely insulting, unfair and degrading for true Hottests like us. You already know I don't agree with the boycott activities, and this just makes things worse - if, say, the press decides to write about the people behind the twitter account, they'll refer to them as 2PM FANS. They'll just blob us all into one problematic pronoun. We do NOT want this to happen - don't they realise this? In other news, the #hopefortiffie project is still going! :D
.
Credit goes to http://blog.naver.com/arromdee If there is a problem, please contact me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment