Tuesday 13 October 2009

091013

Today's photo is from the Dream Concert. Baby looks thin! Look at those thighs, and his long hair! =[
But anyway, more Khun trivia: You all know (and love) the Samgyupsal song, right? Well apparently Khun never knew he had to prepare something that day, he was too busy with other schedules. So he just made it up!! Isn't he amazing? Adorable, witty, on-the-spot excellence. I think I love him even more. :)
.
Credit is provided in the photo. If there is a problem, please contact me. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. It makes me sad watching the fancams. They boys look so tired and down and the space for jaebum is huge. Btw Which samgyupsal song is this? Would you be able to give me a link to khun singing it or something? How did you know this?! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he sung it on ByulBam, aka Starry Night. It's on youtube.. hang on.. actually, I think Symbelmyns' account got deleted, so it's not there anymore! Email me and I'll send you the vid, I'm pretty sure I have it somewhere.
    And I found out while I was reading Korean blog posts about him. They found out through another K-fansite. :)

    ReplyDelete