Tuesday 8 September 2009

090908

This is it. The single saddest day in 2PM and Hottest history. As I type today's post, Park Jaebum is leaving from Incheon Airport to go back to Seattle, as he has resigned from his position in 2PM. I don't know what will happen next, especially for 2PM, but please, please, Hottests - do not lose hope, do not give up. This is NOT the end. We must stay strong and optimistic for the future. 7 - 1 = 0. Thank you to all that supported, and updated news for international fans.
.
Credit goes to highcut.co.kr If there is a problem, please contact me. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. 2PM fighting ....

    We're the one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for you to write up something about Khun again. I really miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I dont care about Jaebom.
    With or without him I will support 2pm forever.
    It's nonsense to boycott the other members. so unfair for them. Everyone work hard and now everything is ruined by Jaebom and Jay's fans.

    ReplyDelete